Condak out of post for 3 days

  • Milan Condak
    Message 1 of 2 , Apr 28, 2004
      I can accept all post, but do not wait the answers to your e-mails in this
      period.
      I shall be three days only on cellular phone
      CZ 603 167 890

      Milan Condak
    • Milan Condak
      Message 2 of 2 , May 1, 2004
        Since yesterday is working VIES VAT number validation for new EU member
        countries.
        http://europa.eu.int/comm/taxation_customs/vies/en/vieshome.htm

        I tested only my VAT: CZ471207041
        On 24/04/2004 - system did not work.
        On 01/05/2004 - system is working without showing an adress of VAT payer.
        But my name was validated OK.

        Milan www.condak.cz
        CZ471207041