Re: rozrazovaci tyc

  • Papoušek Dušan
    Message 1 of 1 , Apr 1, 2004
      Hi Judy,
      world looks better with people like you.
      Answer to your query:
      "Rozr^azovaci tyc^.

      Dusan

      From: "jsyeaton" <jsyeaton@...>
      Subject: Re: Technical terms, belated thanks to Judy

      Hi Dusan,

      You're more than welcome. The terminology research is my favorite
      part of translating. That part is like a game; the actual
      translating is more like drudgery, especially since I'm always
      afraid of skipping somthing. (I'm going to try Wordfast again - it
      should help with this problem - and it has pretty colors.)

      BTW, was that a "rozrazovaci" or a "rozradovaci" tyc?