Re: ENG-CZ sign-up letter

  • jsyeaton
    Message 1 of 9 , Mar 30, 2004
      --- In Czechlist@yahoogroups.com, Helena Subrtova <HSubrtova@s...>
      wrote:
      > I much more prefer to translate from BrE.

      > H.

      I can see your point. (I used to have more trouble with amusing
      newspaper articles in Czech than I did with chemical patents.)

      There's a free dictionary of American/British English at
      http://www.freelang.net/dictionary/.

      It doesn't have either talk turkey or sign-up (usually it's just a
      list), but it's a start, and you can add to it. I've put it on my
      Plocha for when Melvyn comes back.