Re: [Czechlist] restricted competetion

  • Michael Grant
    Message 1 of 27 , Sep 1, 2000
      >Well, to me, if the agency messes up and loses the client, then that should
      >mean out of the exclusivity agreement.

      Maybe it should. The thing is, you usually never know when you've
      "lost" a client, you just don't hear from them again.

      Michael

      Tel. (+1-512) 336-8911, Fax (+1-512) 336-8954
    • JPKIRCHNER@aol.com
      Message 2 of 27 , Sep 2, 2000
        In a message dated 9/2/00 9:18:17 AM, mgrant@... writes:

        >>Well, to me, if the agency messes up and loses the client, then that should
        >>mean out of the exclusivity agreement.
        >
        >Maybe it should. The thing is, you usually never know when you've
        >"lost" a client, you just don't hear from them again.

        But on a very long project that some people may have cleared time for, some
        agencies will tell you that they have lost the project to someone else. This
        has happened to me before.