Query for Tomas

  • Melvyn Clarke
    Message 1 of 2 , Sep 1, 2000
      >Sorry for this message. It was intended for someone else. Just bad
      selection
      from my e-mail directory.

      T.S.

      Hi Tomas,

      As a penance for that AND the garbled heading AND the long superfluous text
      at the end of your message:), please tell me how the school houses in the
      Harry Potter books are translated into Czech - you know, Hufflepuff,
      Ravenclaw, Slytherin and the noble sounding one that sounds like it was
      ripped straight out of Lord of the Rings. What do you think of the
      translation of these books?

      FREE Personalized Email at Mail.com
    • Michael Grant
      Message 2 of 2 , Sep 1, 2000
        >As a penance for that AND the garbled heading AND the long superfluous text
        >at the end of your message:), please tell me how the school houses in the
        >Harry Potter books are translated into Czech - you know, Hufflepuff,
        >Ravenclaw, Slytherin and the noble sounding one that sounds like it was
        >ripped straight out of Lord of the Rings. What do you think of the
        >translation of these books?

        Speaking of Harry Potter, this showed up on Lantra today. It's
        Friday, so I hope you'll forgive me.

        Michael

        THE TOP REJECTED TITLES FOR THE NEXT
        "HARRY POTTER" BOOK

        16. Harry Potter and the Naughty Schoolmarm, Mrs. Letourneau
        15. Harry Potter and the Throbbing Muscle of Love
        14. Harry Potter and the Revenge of Montezuma
        13. Harry Potter and the Sorcerer from NAMBLA
        12. Harry Potter and the Painful Rectal Itch
        11. Harry Potter and the Decline of Literacy
        10. Harry Potter and the Sticky March Issue of "Hustler"
        9. Harry Potter and the Sorceress's Sore
        8. Harriet Potter After the Life-Altering Surgery
        7. Harry Potter and the Curse of the Lisp
        6. Harry Potter and the Inflatable Sheep
        5. Harry Potter and Spinning Grave of Tolkien
        4. Harry Potter and the Trenchcoat Mafia
        3. Harry Potter and the Carnivorous Pony
        2. Harry Potter and the Over-Hyped Children's Author and
        Clever Marketing Campaign
        1. Harry Potter and the Unexplainable Wad of Tissues

        Tel. (+1-512) 336-8911, Fax (+1-512) 336-8954