Re: [Czechlist] Query

  • Michael Grant
    Message 1 of 5 , Aug 31, 2000
      >Or, am I
      >just an exaggerating paranoic, and that word "just" does not bear any
      >special meaning?

      No special meaning--if anything, they were quite pleased. Your quote
      may have been a little low and you could probably have gotten away
      with more. (I think you already know it, but Czech translating rates
      are quite low even by the standards of neighboring central/east
      European countries, so don't be shy when offering to work for west
      Europeans and North Americans.)

      Michael

      Tel. (+1-512) 336-8911, Fax (+1-512) 336-8954