Re: [Czechlist] ADMIN: New letterbox

    Message 1 of 4 , Aug 31, 2000
      > http://www.geocities.com/Athens/Forum/7953.html

      Got a can't-find-your-page message for this one.

      Jirka Bolech
    • Melvyn Clarke
      Message 2 of 4 , Aug 31, 2000
        Jirka Bolech wrote:

        > http://www.geocities.com/Athens/Forum/7953.html

        >Got a can't-find-your-page message for this one.

        Thanks Jirka - sorry, I'm a bit dozy today. That should read:

        http://www.geocities.com/Athens/Forum/7953

        Still having a few teething troubles with it so bear with me.

        Melvyn

        Message 3 of 4 , Sep 1, 2000
          >next few days I will have mail from this form directed to my own mailbox.
          >Scout's honour, I will not cream off all the most lucrative offers!:)

          Hi Mel

          You were never in the scouts!

          Lindsay

          http://profiles.msn.com
        • Skrivanek Prague - Rachel
          Message 4 of 4 , Sep 1, 2000
            > >Scout's honour, I will not cream off all the most lucrative offers!:)

            > Hi Mel
            >
            > You were never in the scouts!
            >
            > Lindsay

            Hi Mel and Lin,

            I think this calls for Hooded-Claw-style "curses, foiled again!", don't you,
            Melvyn? :)

            Sisters, eh? (Nice one, Lin [or should that be Cyril?])

            Rachel