ADMIN: New letterbox

  • Melvyn Clarke
    Message 1 of 1 , Aug 31, 2000
      Hi everybody,

      In order to encourage potential clients to offer their translation jobs on
      Czechlist, I have added a little 'letterbox' to the Czechlist front-door
      page in the shape of a form where the punters can fill in details of their
      job offers and send them direct to the list. If you have a moment, can you
      have a look at

      http://www.geocities.com/Athens/Forum/7953.html

      (repeated on http://www.geocities.com/Athens/Forum/7953/Intro.html )

      and if you can think of any additions or improvements to the wording please
      let us all know.

      There is the danger that this facility will encourage trivial postings or
      requests for free translations so just for a little trial period over the
      next few days I will have mail from this form directed to my own mailbox.
      Scout's honour, I will not cream off all the most lucrative offers!:)

      Thanks again to Rachel for her inspiration.

      Bye,

      Melvyn

      FREE Personalized Email at Mail.com