Re: [Czechlist] Euro benchmar issues - urgent

  • Petr Veselý
    Message 1 of 2 , Mar 2, 2004
      Hi Martina,

      The definition is here:

      Benchmark - A measurement or standard that serves as a point of reference by
      which process performance is measured. [GAO] Benchmarking is a structured
      approach for identifying the best practices from industry and government,
      and comparing and adapting them to the organization's operations. Such an
      approach is aimed at identifying more efficient and effective processes for
      achieving intended results, and suggesting ambitious goals for program
      output, product/service quality, and process improvement. [GAO]

      I think in Czech it would be "zalezitosti tykajici se srovnavaciho indexu
      pro (menu) Euro". You can often see "benchmark (srovnavaci index)" in Czech.
      Check it on Google.

      HTH
      Petr