Re: [Czechlist] TERM: "rehabilitation procedings"

    Message 1 of 4 , Mar 1, 2004
      Mila Helgo,

      > .immediately, without notice, should the Broker or Managing Agent become
      > the subject of voluntary or involuntary rehabilitation or liquidation
      > proceedings or become the subject of an action in bankruptcy or make or
      > propose any composition with its creditors or otherwise acknowledge its
      > insolvency

      Mne to pripada jako nejaka "obnova" [podniku], ktera se muze provest jako
      alternativa likvidacniho rizeni (liquidation proceedings). V cestine me
      napada jeste slovo "ozdraveni", ale odbornici to asi budou nazyvat jinak.

      Message 2 of 4 , Mar 1, 2004
        --- In Czechlist@yahoogroups.com, "Helga Humlova" <prekladatelka@c...> wrot=e:

        > Co, prosim, je Rehabilitation proceedings

        Here's one line of enquiry that might be worth pursuing:

        Recovery or rehabilitation proceedings : Procédures de redressement et de sauvegarde : The French Bankruptcy Act 1985 has used the term « redressement » to underline the new objective of the law. According to the first Article of this act, the recovery or the rehabilitation of companies and firms in financial difficulty is its main objective. Because saving them amounts to saving, among other things, employment. This new procedure replaces an old one provided for in the old Bankruptcy Act 1967 whose primary objective was to seize and sell the assets of the company or firm in order to pay its creditors. No attention was paid to the saving of employment.

        Eurodicautom reveals the following:

        http://europa.eu.int/eurodicautom/Controller

        Subject
        Law - Legislation - Jurisprudence (JU)
        (1)
        TERM
        procédure de redressement de la faillite

        Reference
        Bulletin des C.E.,Supplément 2/82

        (1)
        TERM
        Sanierungsverfahren
        Reference
        Bulletin der E.G.,Beilage 2/82

        HTH

        M.
      • Helga Humlova
        Message 3 of 4 , Mar 1, 2004
          Melvyn, you are the best :-))))) Vielen Dank!!!!!!
          H.