TERM: "rehabilitation procedings"

  • Helga Humlova
    Message 1 of 4 , Mar 1, 2004
      Zdravim,

      Co, prosim, je Rehabilitation proceedings v teto vetve:

      .immediately, without notice, should the Broker or Managing Agent become
      the subject of voluntary or involuntary rehabilitation or liquidation
      proceedings or become the subject of an action in bankruptcy or make or
      propose any composition with its creditors or otherwise acknowledge its
      insolvency

      (we are talking about the terms of termination of an agreement)

      Dekuji
      H.

      Message 2 of 4 , Mar 1, 2004
        Mila Helgo,

        > .immediately, without notice, should the Broker or Managing Agent become
        > the subject of voluntary or involuntary rehabilitation or liquidation
        > proceedings or become the subject of an action in bankruptcy or make or
        > propose any composition with its creditors or otherwise acknowledge its
        > insolvency

        Mne to pripada jako nejaka "obnova" [podniku], ktera se muze provest jako
        alternativa likvidacniho rizeni (liquidation proceedings). V cestine me
        napada jeste slovo "ozdraveni", ale odbornici to asi budou nazyvat jinak.

        Message 3 of 4 , Mar 1, 2004
          --- In Czechlist@yahoogroups.com, "Helga Humlova" <prekladatelka@c...> wrot=e:

          > Co, prosim, je Rehabilitation proceedings

          Here's one line of enquiry that might be worth pursuing:

          Recovery or rehabilitation proceedings : Procédures de redressement et de sauvegarde : The French Bankruptcy Act 1985 has used the term « redressement » to underline the new objective of the law. According to the first Article of this act, the recovery or the rehabilitation of companies and firms in financial difficulty is its main objective. Because saving them amounts to saving, among other things, employment. This new procedure replaces an old one provided for in the old Bankruptcy Act 1967 whose primary objective was to seize and sell the assets of the company or firm in order to pay its creditors. No attention was paid to the saving of employment.

          Eurodicautom reveals the following:

          http://europa.eu.int/eurodicautom/Controller

          Subject
          Law - Legislation - Jurisprudence (JU)
          (1)
          TERM
          procédure de redressement de la faillite

          Reference
          Bulletin des C.E.,Supplément 2/82

          (1)
          TERM
          Sanierungsverfahren
          Reference
          Bulletin der E.G.,Beilage 2/82

          HTH

          M.
        • Helga Humlova
          Message 4 of 4 , Mar 1, 2004
            Melvyn, you are the best :-))))) Vielen Dank!!!!!!
            H.