RE: [Czechlist] Re: TERMS: Titles

  • Rubkova
    Message 1 of 23 , Feb 29, 2004
      I ment in the CR.

      Sarka

      -----Original Message-----
      From: vollams [mailto:vollams@...]
      Sent: Thursday, February 26, 2004 12:44 PM
      To: Czechlist@yahoogroups.com
      Subject: RE: [Czechlist] Re: TERMS: Titles

      > Usually not, Simon, I had not been using my title for ages
      > because I thought it is not necessary but than I realised
      > that everything is much more easier especially in
      > English-speaking countries when I use it. So since then I do it.

      I'd be interested to know which Czech title makes life easier for you in
      an English-speaking country. And in what sort of situations.

      > Besides, as far as I know, it is obligatory to use such title by law.

      It is certainly not obligatory in the UK. But maybe I misunderstand you.

      Mr Simon, BSc.

      Czechlist Users' Guide:

      http://www.geocities.com/Athens/Forum/7953/newfaq.html

      Yahoo! Groups Links