Re: [Czechlist] Glossary portals [+perceptive hairstyle critique]

  • Lenka Suková
    Message 1 of 1 , Aug 26, 2000
      Melvyn,
      thank you for the links and resources, I am ill at the moment and absolutely
      bored, so I just checked them out and found quite a good stuff I will need
      in my studies sooner or later.
      Lenka

      >http://www.xlation.com/glossaries Xlation.com -- resources for translation
      >professionals
      >http://bubl.ac.uk/link/types/dictionaries.htm BUBL LINK / 5:15 Catalogue of
      >Internet Resources

      And, as usual, little question to ask. I have a friend from Manchester, who
      uses the work "chuck" all the time. He told me it was typical for people
      from Manchester only, however, refused to tell me what it actually meant.
      Could you tell me, please?
      Thank you.

      Ta chuck,