New glossary resources

  • Alastair Millar
    Message 1 of 1 , Aug 24, 2000
      Just to let you know that I have uploaded a new version of the glossary
      lists to the CzechEd Resources Pages <http://www.geocities.com/czeched>

      The Czech Glossaries page now has links to 100 monolingual and translation
      glossaries. (Thanks to Rachel & Melvyn for providing the "heads up" to a
      number of these).

      There are also two new entries on the Slovak Glossaries page: my personal
      favourite is a short glossary of Scots>English>Slovak words & phrases.

      All suggestions for new entries welcome!

      Alastair

      Alastair Millar, BSc(Hons)
      CzechEd@egroups.com - Cz/En/Cz translation list