Re: EU Regulations in Czech available?

  • karel6005
    Message 1 of 6 , Feb 3, 2004
      --- In Czechlist@yahoogroups.com, "Martin Janda" <martinjanda@v...>
      wrote:
      > Have you please any idea whether Regulation EC 2790/1999 is
      available in Czech? Preferable online and free -

      Go to EUR-Lex page http://europa.eu.int/eur-lex
      and find the celex number of the regulation.

      Then go to ISAP page http://isap.vlada/homepage.nsf/titul
      (this is terribly user-unfriendly), then to "informace pro
      verejnost" or the like, then "preklady predpisu i s textem" or
      someting like that, and then use "Hledat" (in very small script in
      the upper part. You can search either using directly 2790/1999 or
      via celex number search on the left. Terribly user-unfriendly. A
      good reflection of how the governance is still understood here.
      Plenty of reminders that you are (only silly) citizen and that there
      are lot of levels above you, where access is impossible.

      If you fail there is another option (very much user friendly this
      time, very easy to work with and, surprisingly enough ;-) completely
      open for public except for upload),
      namely cc vista at http://ccvista.taiex.be
      where download is open to anybody and search engine is very
      efficient either by celex number or by word(s) from the text.

      HTH and pleasant work in Brusselese,

      Karel
    • karel6005
      Message 2 of 6 , Feb 3, 2004
        --- In Czechlist@yahoogroups.com, "karel6005" <karel6005@h...> wrote:
        > Then go to ISAP page http://isap.vlada/homepage.nsf/titul

        SORRY! I checked whether it works directly from the message and I
        found a mistake in the address as above. It should be

        http://isap.vlada.cz/homepage.nsf/titul

        BR

        Karel
        Message 3 of 6 , Feb 3, 2004
          Karle,

          thanks a lot, the Taiex approach worked great. BTW, the isap address
          complete? Does not seem to work...

          thnx Martin

          Message 4 of 6 , Feb 3, 2004
            dik!!!