Glossary portals [+perceptive hairstyle critique]

  • Melvyn Clarke
    Message 1 of 1 , Aug 24, 2000
      >Hi M,

      These are three of the most comprehensive "portals" I know. They aren't
      just links to translation dictionaries into a million languages you'll never
      need, but real glossaries and other useful resources. What do you think
      about putting them on the site?

      http://www.xlation.com/glossaries Xlation.com -- resources for translation
      professionals
      http://bubl.ac.uk/link/types/dictionaries.htm BUBL LINK / 5:15 Catalogue of
      Internet Resources
      http://www.1000dictionaries.com/ 1000 dictionaries.com -- links to over
      2800 free online dictionaries and other means of reference

      Hi Cousin It,

      Yes, life is too short to start listing Eng>Eng glossaries on the Czechlist
      site. I already have a 300K listing of such glossaries in the links section
      but I�ll put these up this evening when I get a moment.

      Ta chuck,

      FREE Personalized Email at Mail.com