TERM: abstraktni obnovovatelna bankovni zaruka

  • Michael Grant
    Message 1 of 2 , Feb 2, 2004
      Is anyone (Simon the bank guy?) familiar with the critter in the
      subject line? "Abstract renewable bank guaranty" isn't bringing up much
      on Google.... A Lessee in the lease contract I'm translation has the
      option of presenting one of these in lieu of a deposit on the space
      they're leasing.

      Thanks in advance,
      Michael

      --
      The Utah Jazz know where their butt is breaded.
      - Quinn Buckner
      Message 2 of 2 , Feb 3, 2004
        I've never heard of it. I get a smattering of hits for "abstract bank
        guarantee". Looks like it might be something under Austrian law. Over to
        Helga...

        Simon