Re: [Czechlist] Re: vec'erni'c'ek

  • andeds@aol.com
    Message 1 of 4 , Jan 28, 2004
      In a message dated 1/28/04 9:18:09 AM GMT Standard Time,
      jirka.bolech@... writes:

      << Vecernicek is still going strong with Bob and Bobek, Mach and Sebestova,
      Zofie and company. I don't know about Spanish programmes, but they have had
      the Russian Pockej zajici! since before 1989 and they now also occasionally
      have Bolek and Lolek from Poland.

      Thanks to those who commented on vecernicek. Some of these names look
      familiar! We have a choice of about three Pexeso games here - one of them features
      Motyl Emanuel, Makova Panenka etc.

      You've brought back memories of a wolf saying "Jen pockej!" (Pockej zajici!)
      - from a video we used to watch here, a year or two ago.

      Dylan