Re: [Czechlist] Re: CHAT: TYPING SKILLS -  WAS da Breetish Inklish (WAS: Faux Pas or not ?)

  • JPKIRCHNER@aol.com
    Message 1 of 1 , Jan 26 4:11 AM
      In a message dated 1/26/04 4:26:52 AM, kzgafas@... writes:

      > How many hours (e.g. per day) were those "three months of reasonable
      > exercise"? I downloaded a Czech SW helping to learn this, and gave up
      > after spending some 5 hours trying hard but making no progress.

      I think she did it in big bursts. The first day she stayed up until 4 a.m.
      doing it. Then she didn't do anything for a few days. After that, she
      might have done an hour or two a day, but occasionally she'd get obsessed and
      practice from dinner time until the wee hours of the morning. There were more
      days when she didn't practice than days when she did.