Microsoft glossaries En > Cz

  • Skrivanek Prague - Rachel
    Message 1 of 2 , Aug 22, 2000
      Hi all,

      You may be aware that Microsoft makes all its glossaries available for
      download on its ftp site. Unfortunately downloading is incredibly slow (I
      know because I tried it -- it took more than an hour.) But I now have a
      complete set of MS Czech glossaries (viewable in Excel). These are
      basically "string dumps" which contain all the translated strings Microsoft
      uses in its various localized programs.
      If anyone is interested in any of these glossaries but doesn't want to spend
      ages online, please let me know (offlist).

      The following glossaries are available:
      Visual Basic 5.0, Windows NT Workstation 4.0, NetShow 2.0, FrontPage
      Express, Chat 2.1, NetMeeting 2.1, Windows 98, Internet Information Server
      4.0, Standard Glossary, Access 2000, Excel 2000, Office 2000, Outlook 2000,
      PowerPoint 2000, Publisher 2000, Small Business Customer Manager 2000, Word
      2000,System Management Server 2.0 - Client, Internet Explorer 5, Internet
      Explorer Administration Kit 5, Outlook Express 5

      Rachel
      Message 2 of 2 , Oct 2, 2000
        Hi Rachel,

        Having a bit of free time now, I am browsing the old files and messages in
        my mailer accummulated during my holiday. If you still have the glossaries,
        may I have them? (Sending if not too big, or on a floppy at the next Buvol
        meeting....)

        I belive I ´d like to have them all, to be on the safe side¨- if it´s not
        too immodest.

        TIA

        Martin