Notebook power cord???

  • Terminus Technicus
    Message 1 of 1 , Jan 5, 2004
      Hi list,

      This is off-topic, we managed to lose one of those power
      cord-transformer-power plug things one uses for notebooks and it seems a new
      one would be quite expensive (at least CZK 3k) - the NTB is old, but still
      can be used... Does anyone happen to have one of those things left for sale
      after loosing/destroying/selling/trading... whatever their old notebook??

      The one in question is Acer Travelmate something, about three-four years
      old, I will get the exact voltage etc. figures, but it accepts just about
      any equivalent, for example the one from my new(ish) ASUS laptop, eventhough
      the adaptors are not exactly the same...

      Let me know off-list (mklimes@...) if you have one to go.

      Thanks

      Matej