RE: [Czechlist] Bonitni klient

  • vollams
    Message 1 of 4 , Jan 2, 2004
      I find that this is very context-dependent. "Solvent" and "creditworthy"
      are both good options but are specific in meaning. "Sound" or "reliable"
      are more general and are also both OK. There are various other
      possibilities ("of good financial standing", for instance), but I
      wouldn't recommend "affluent".

      Simon