Pareto

  • Martina Silpoch
    Message 1 of 1 , Dec 30, 2003
      Thanks for your ideas about Pareto, I need to learn to go Googling
      more often.
      somebody here commented on learning a new thing every day...sure was
      right!
      Oh, btw. I KNOW what Grant's middle name was and live right next to
      Grant's Farm, where he built a nice log house, kinda small for
      today's standard, but neat tourist attraction. Who do i tell to win
      the huge amount of cash???? :)
      Martina