Re: TERMS: web feature

    Message 1 of 17 , Dec 30, 2003
      --- In Czechlist@yahoogroups.com, JPKIRCHNER@a... wrote:

      > In a message dated 12/29/03 1:58:17 PM, zehrovak@d... writes:
      >
      > >In some cases it might be something like "webove aplikace" or "webove funkce"
      > >perhaps.
      >
      > But it could also be journalistic feature stories presented on the website
      > (as opposed to in a brochure or magazine).

      In theory maybe, but this seems much less likely to me. Still, in that case I might go for something like 'internetove rubriky/fejetony' or in Karel's context I'd probably miss out the 'internetove' entirely: the fact that it is on the internet would hopefully be self-evident from the links - and while IMHO such "self-evident" facts are sometimes included in Czech titles and headings - see Footnote 1, Translation 5 in Parallel Translations: http://www.bohemica.com/czechparallel , it is often a good idea to leave them out in English - so I'd just use some general title like 'Pravidelne rubriky', 'Uvahy a fejetony' - that kind of thing.