Re: Help needed : "navleky"

    Message 1 of 5 , Dec 5 1:41 PM
      --- In Czechlist@yahoogroups.com, JPKIRCHNER@a... wrote:

      > I would got with "shoe cover" or "cloth shoe cover".

      'Shoe cover' does seem to be used by manufacturers:

      ... Shoe Covers and Boot Covers. Shoe Covers are used in hospital, clean rooms, food and industrial facilities.
      www.chinahawk.net/pr_shoe.htm

      > Now, don't even ask me what to call those over-sized slippers you slide your
      > shoes into at Czech hospitals.

      ... New From Britain - Overslippers Protect Floors And Carpets From Muddy Boots.
      www.uktradeinvestusa.com/dbuk/sector/ products_show.asp?SarticleType=6&Article_ID=551

      Tapochki - These are the little felt overslippers,
      which one is sometimes forced to wear in museums.
      members.aol.com/imershein/Page5c.html