Re: [Czechlist] TERM: lanove centrum

    Message 1 of 4 , Dec 4, 2003
      Hi Hana,

      > na googlu jsem nasla Team Roping Centre a Team Roping School.

      I think those have something to do with using a lasso.

      Jirka Bolech
    • petr horcik
      Message 2 of 4 , Dec 5, 2003
        I have found some pages on internet. They use term "ropes course". And they distinquish "high ropes" (I think the difference is 5 m above ground).
        http://www.hiddencreek.com/activities/highropes.html
        http://www.lccb.org/ropes_course.htm#High%20Ropes

        HTH
        Petr