Re: [Czechlist] TERM: lanove centrum

  • Petr Jarolím
    Message 1 of 4 , Dec 4, 2003
      Ahoj,
      na googlu jsem nasla Team Roping Centre a Team Roping School.
      Hana
      Message 2 of 4 , Dec 4, 2003
        Hi Hana,

        > na googlu jsem nasla Team Roping Centre a Team Roping School.

        I think those have something to do with using a lasso.

        Jirka Bolech
      • petr horcik
        Message 3 of 4 , Dec 5, 2003
          I have found some pages on internet. They use term "ropes course". And they distinquish "high ropes" (I think the difference is 5 m above ground).
          http://www.hiddencreek.com/activities/highropes.html
          http://www.lccb.org/ropes_course.htm#High%20Ropes

          HTH
          Petr