TERM: lanove centrum

    Message 1 of 4 , Dec 4, 2003
      Hi there,

      I'm looking for an authentic English name for the kind of facility you can
      see in pictures at http://zbysek.wosa.cz/fotky/akce.php?akce=93. Warning:
      there are quite many thumbnail images at that address, but you'll get the
      idea after having downloaded just a few.

      I have found "rope course" within an "outdoor activity center", but perhaps
      there is a more suitable expression.

      Jirka Bolech
    • Petr Jarolím
      Message 2 of 4 , Dec 4, 2003
        Ahoj,
        na googlu jsem nasla Team Roping Centre a Team Roping School.
        Hana
        Message 3 of 4 , Dec 4, 2003
          Hi Hana,

          > na googlu jsem nasla Team Roping Centre a Team Roping School.

          I think those have something to do with using a lasso.

          Jirka Bolech
        • petr horcik
          Message 4 of 4 , Dec 5, 2003
            I have found some pages on internet. They use term "ropes course". And they distinquish "high ropes" (I think the difference is 5 m above ground).
            http://www.hiddencreek.com/activities/highropes.html
            http://www.lccb.org/ropes_course.htm#High%20Ropes

            HTH
            Petr