Re: Help: Some kinds of mereni

  • jrozek1997
    Message 1 of 3 , Dec 3, 2003
      Hi Coilin,

      all terms apply for monitoring in underground
      construction/tunnelling/geotechnics.

      > deformometricka mereni?
      displacement measurement (deformeter is just one type of measuring
      device (on the surface), others are extensometers, inclinometers etc.
      (in boreholes)). Deformation measurement works too.

      > konvergencni mereni (convergence measurement?)
      Yes.

      > náklonomerna mereni (tiltmeter measurement?)
      Again, tiltmeter (prenosny naklonomer) is the device you measure
      with, so you could use it. I suggest "inclination measurement" as a
      general word. I don't agree with "creep measurement".

      You can have a look at www.solexperts.com, a Swiss company that
      manufactures these measuring devices for their terminology.

      Jan Rozek