Re: [Czechlist] TOPIC: Search strategies: MANY THANKS

  • Petr Veselý
    Message 1 of 1 , Dec 2, 2003
      Thanks a lot, Melvyn

      To find some terms on the Internet is definitely much better than to use the
      mostly non-context ones in Millenium or other dictionaries. As I promised,
      from the New Year on, I will use Google too, and consequently increase my NS
      rates at my agency :-))) I would do itanyway but now I have a specific
      reason for it, I can blame the high Telecom's fees for dial-up.

      Petr