TERM: obslu¾ný konstruktér

    Message 1 of 1 , Dec 2, 2003
      Hi there,

      Does someone know of a neat solution to translating "obslužný konstruktér"
      into English? My understanding of the job is the person is responsible for
      updating product design documentation used in production with all kinds of
      changes that occur after the development stage has been closed. I once had a
      similar position myself and it was then referred to as "provozni
      konstrukter".

      Any smart thoughts appreciated.