TOPIC: Jyxo

  • kzgafas
    Message 1 of 2 , Nov 29, 2003
      I guess most of you are familiar with the Czech search engine
      www.Jyxo.cz
      I think it is worth mentioning it here. What it does: it declines the
      Czech keywords you put in it, and lists all options available. I find
      it helpful- e.g. when looking for more complex specific words and
      phrases, when I do not know what their actual usage really is, etc.
      I guess one can view it as an improved version of turning Google to
      the "Czech Language Tools" mode.
      K.
      Message 2 of 2 , Nov 29, 2003
        Hi Kostas,

        I use Morfeo for this kind of search myself. It's basically a successor of
        Webfast.