Re: Two more abbreviations

  • mon_cz
    Message 1 of 2 , Nov 24, 2003
      --- In Czechlist@yahoogroups.com, "coilinoc" <coilinoc@y...> wrote:
      > Sorry, me again.
      > I would also be grateful if someone could tell me what "nosniky
      DSPP
      > and VST"...
      > I have mooched around google to see if they are perhaps
      > international abbreviations, but they don't seem to be
      > MTIA (again)
      > Coilin

      Hi Coilin,
      Hopefully I'm not too late.
      "VS-T" - this is just a type of a beam (should not be translated) -
      manufactured by MaO Prefa (regular pre-stressed beam, with or
      without "ozub" - like T but upside down.

      DS-PP - I am not 100% sure - but that DS might refer to "Dopravni
      stavby" and PP to their product - i.e. prestressed concrete beam
      (predem predpjaty beton)- also, do not translate - it is just a type
      name.

      Monika