Mikulsska 4.12.2003 - at Kojak's (Praha 2)

  • Helga Humlova
    Message 1 of 1 , Nov 24, 2003
      Hi everyone,

      I know, it took a while, but now I found what I've been looking for.

      We meet at KOJAK�S RESTAURANT, Anny Letenske 16, 120 00 Praha 2, tel.
      222 250 594

      The reservation is from 18:00 onwards.

      Pls ask for the CZECHLIST - PREKLADY - PROZ TABLES!

      Looking forward to seeing you all there on THURSDAY 4 DECEMBER !!!!

      http://www.texmex.cz/cs/onas.php

      Helga