Job offer: ENG->CZECH, SLOVAK (TRADOS). TV MANUAL

  • drrw_pl
    Message 1 of 1 , Nov 22, 2003
      Dear group members,
      Translation agency from Poland, primarily focused on medical
      translations is looking for English->Czech/Slovak translator.

      At the moment we have following project to translate:
      Translation: TV manual
      Source file: Pagemaker texts exported into txt file
      Editor: Word + TagEditor (Trados)
      Volume: 6656 new words, 270 repetitions
      Deadline: 28.11.2003

      Please send your offers with prices, preferably with CV to:

      robert.wojcik@...

      Best regards,

      Robert Wójcik