Re: [Czechlist] URGENT: SAP number

    Message 1 of 2 , Oct 27, 2003
      Hi Petr,

      > SAP is one of the world-wide largest providers of proprietary company IS

      If you still don't get it -- I wouldn't if I didn't know SAP -- Matej means
      Information System(s) when he writes IS, I suppose. The company is based in
      Germany and their software is basically standard to process all kinds of,
      mostly numeric, information to run companies in many industries. Sort of
      like Trados is among translators. Needles to say, no translation or
      explanation should be necessary in your output. "Cislo SAP" could do just
      fine.