Entertaining(?) interpreting stint - URGENT

    Message 1 of 4 , Oct 2 4:02 AM
      Hi List,

      A journalist friend of mine I used to work with needs a Czech-English
      Interpreter for a Dutch journalist coming to Prague to do a story on the
      homosexual club scene (not sure what the exact take is?) here.

      The person has to be male (girls not allowed or welcomed?), not too young
      (she said around 30 or older would do), other than that, no special skills
      required, just normal interviews with people that go to those clubs, I guess
      a basic knowledge of how journalistic interviews go will be helpfull, but
      not necessary..

      It's this weekend, not sure about the timing, but probably Fri and Sat eve,
      less than 3 hrs at the time, total not exceeding 1 day, I suggested CZK 4000
      as the going rate (?), you probably get drinks free:)

      I would do it myself just for fun, but I'm away - can you please contact
      Katka Krosnar on kkrosnar@... or 606 839 391 as soon as posible if
      interested..

      PS: Doesn't have to be a professional interpreter, so if you know anyone
      with good English who needs a quick buck, please refer to them

      Thanks in Advance

      Matej
      Message 2 of 4 , Oct 2 4:08 AM
        Seems that Emails with a Cc address don't make it to the list, sorry if
        cross posting...

        > Hi List,
        >
        > A journalist friend of mine I used to work with needs a Czech-English
        > Interpreter for a Dutch journalist coming to Prague to do a story on the
        > gay club scene (not sure what the exact take is?) here.
        >
        > The person has to be male (girls not allowed or welcomed?), not too young
        > (she said around 30 or older would do), other than that, no special skills
        > required, just normal interviews with people that go to those clubs, I
        guess
        > a basic knowledge of how journalistic interviews go will be helpfull, but
        > not necessary..
        >
        > It's this weekend, not sure about the timing, but probably Fri and Sat
        eve,
        > less than 3 hrs at a time, total not exceeding 1 day, I suggested CZK 4000
        > as the going rate (?), you probably get drinks free:)
        >
        > I would do it myself just for fun, but I'm away - can you please contact
        > Katka Krosnar on kkrosnar@... or 606 839 391 as soon as posible if
        > interested..
        >
        > PS: Doesn't have to be a professional interpreter, so if you know anyone
        > with good English who needs a quick buck, please refer to them
        >
        > Thanks in Advance
        >
        > Matej

      • Katka Krosnar
        Message 3 of 4 , Oct 2 4:17 AM
          Hi,
          My number is 777 947646 (not the number given below) and from what I
          understand it will involve going to just one club. They will try to pay
          cash. Hope someone's available!
          Katka

          Message 4 of 4 , Oct 2 5:33 AM
            The number for Katka is actually 777 947 646

            Matej