Re: [Czechlist] Capital letters

  • Mgr. Lenka Mandryszová
    Message 1 of 5 , Oct 1, 2003
      I may be completely wrong, but to me an obligation in a contract is a
      definite, explicit clause (more in the sense of "povinnost" contrary to
      rights arising from a contract), whereas liability is more implicit (I think
      I could even say XY is "liable" to a specific "obligation", therefore XY has
      the liability arising from some obligation).
      This is rather a clumsy explanation, I admit.
      Lenka
      P.S. I also capitalize in Czech translation.