Re: [Czechlist] Re: Objedna'vka versus zaka'zka THANKS

  • Mgr. Lenka Mandryszová
    Message 1 of 5 , Sep 25 12:39 PM
      Someone has already mentioned job vs. order. A company I sometimes work for
      distinguishes between "P.O." (purchase order - a document) and "job-order"
      in the already suggested meaning of a project rather than some official
      piece of paper. IMO "order" is too general and "job" sounds too colloquial
      to me.