Czechlist website

  • PSS Praha - Coilin O' Connor
    Message 1 of 4 , Sep 25, 2003
      Hi there!
      Can anyone tell me if there is something up with the Czechlist website? I
      am having trouble trying to access messages over the last few days (past and
      present)
      TIA
      Coilin
      Message 2 of 4 , Sep 25, 2003
        --- In Czechlist@yahoogroups.com, "PSS Praha - Coilin O' Connor" <coilin.oconnor@s...> wrote:
        > Hi there!
        > Can anyone tell me if there is something up with the Czechlist website? I
        > am having trouble trying to access messages over the last few days (past and
        > present)
        > TIA

        Hi Coilin,

        In order to discourage some rather persistent trolls and spammers, the website is currently set to be viewed by members only - so in theory, you should be able to see it if you are a member. If you continue to have problems, let me know offlist and I'll see what can be done.

      • spektrum2002
        Message 3 of 4 , Sep 25, 2003
          Ano, predevcirem se mi stalo, ze mi to zacalo najednou odpirat
          pristup s oznameni, ze nejsem moderatorem skupiny. Kdyz jsem vecer
          prisel domu, uz to slo normalne, ale pokazde se ted musim prihlasovat
          userid a passwordem.
          Petr
          Message 4 of 4 , Sep 25, 2003
            --- In Czechlist@yahoogroups.com, "spektrum2002" <padamek@m...> wrote:
            > Kdyz jsem vecer prisel domu, uz to slo normalne, ale pokazde se ted musim prihlasovat userid a passwordem.
            > Petr

            Takhle to ted stoji. Jak rikam, jestli nekdo s tim ma vetsi potize, dejte mi prosim vedet a udelam co muzu.

            Ti, kteri se dobre nevyznaji s "troliky" by mohli zadat do gugliku" <"what is a troll?" -"three-headed goblin"> anebo podivejte se na adresu:

            http://www.urban75.com/Mag/troll.html

            A kdyz se takova potvora sem nahodou vynori, je normalne neradno ji povzbuzovat. Diky.