TERM: equal tee con

    Message 1 of 3 , Sep 2 7:41 AM
      Hi there,

      I'm doing this "Part Submission Warrant" into Czech for a new customer and
      there's this part description: "equal tee con". It's British and "con" is
      obviously short for something. What for, though? Any suggestions, somebody?

      Jirka
    • Vlasta Palikova
      Message 2 of 3 , Sep 2 7:46 AM
        Connector? Vlasta P.

        ---
        Odchozí zpráva neobsahuje viry.
      • vollams
        Message 3 of 3 , Sep 2 9:30 AM
          'Tee connector' sounds very plausible to me.

          Simon