Job: tlumoceni

  • Diana Krausova
    Message 1 of 1 , Sep 1 4:07 AM
      Vazeni kolegove,

      nemate nekdo zajem o nasledujici job? Pokud ano, kontaktujte me emailem.

      My family and I will be in
      Prague around Sept 12 - 15 this year on vacation. We
      are trying to arrange a one day trip from Prague out
      to a small town called Sidlakov. It is east, almost on
      the German border. Our ancestors are from this village
      and none of us have ever been there. Evidently they
      came to the United States in 1870 from this town. We
      have a van rented, but feel if we had a translator, we
      may be able to ask questions, etc. and get around
      easier. Do you know anyone in Prague who we could hire
      as a translator for a day?
      S pozdravem,
      Diana

      your online source for professional Czech & English translations

      e-mail: diana@...
      tel/fax: +420 327 513 454
      mobile: +420 608.769.623
      e-fax: +1 801.905.5618