Re: HELP: URGENT: blister card

    Message 1 of 5 , Aug 29, 2003
      > Blistrova folie perhaps?

      Or even:

      Novinka 4-farebna blistrova karta. Pocet kusov v balení: 10 EAN:
      www.stopka.sk/Gardena/katalog/ genesis.asp?subor==2_kropia.txt&cesta==2

      Wrong language, I know, but might possibly work???

      M.
    • kzgafas
      Message 2 of 5 , Aug 29, 2003
        > Novinka 4-farebna blistrova karta. Pocet kusov v balení: 10 EAN:
        > www.stopka.sk/Gardena/katalog/ genesis.asp?
        subor=2_kropia.txt&cesta=2

        > Wrong language, I know, but might possibly work???
        >
        > M.

        Thanks, Melvyn. Finally I used "lisovane baleni". I opened your
        posting after I had sent the job out.

        Kostas
      • Otto Pacholik
        Message 3 of 5 , Aug 30, 2003
          Blister card is "translated" as blistr in pharmaceutical industry
          (this what somebody working there is telling me.

          BR

          Otto