Re: [Czechlist] facility...

  • Martin Prachar
    Message 1 of 5 , Aug 28, 2003
      Facility: nekdy to ma take lehce specificky vyznam: budova

      Napr. Facilities Management - Sprava budov

      MP

      >>> transman@... 08/29/03 01:43am >>>
      On 8/28/03 4:53 PM, "Pavlaka" <pavlaka@...> wrote:

      > I have been looking for the best way how to
      > translate "facility/facilities" into Czech. For example, economical
      > text describing certain company...

      Depending on context, zarizeni or zavod sometimes work, or even in some
      cases objekt.

      Michael

      --
      "I promise you that I will listen to what has been said here, even though I
      wasn't here."

      - George W. Bush at the President's Economic Forum, Waco, TX, Aug. 13, 2002

      Yahoo! Groups Sponsor

      Visit the Czechlist Homepage at: http://www.bohemica.com/czechtranslation