Re: [Czechlist] Dictionaries (was: Living in the UK)

  • Barendregt
    Message 1 of 1 , Aug 3, 2000
      Melvyn Clarke wrote:

      > Which fields aren't covered these days? I think there is a gap for
      > geology
      > but I can't think of anything else.

      I know there is a dictionary of geology (CZ/ENG - not sure about the
      direction or if it goes both ways...) although I cannot provide any
      detailed information at this time; a friend of mine bought it a few
      years ago from a geologist through an ad - I will try to get in touch
      with him and ask about it. Anyway, I think it is one of those
      limited-edition vyzkumny-ustav published dictionaries...

      Tom