Re: THANKS

  • kanadan2003
    Message 1 of 39 , Aug 3, 2003
      > A pint of beer for each new verse (Czech or English).
      >
      > M.

      Hacks with stacks of reference books,
      Will search for worms to bait their hooks,
      'Til all their sentences with worms share looks,
      On Czechlist.

      Along comes a fish with a new attitude,
      He won't take the bait, so he seems kinda rude,
      Co si dovoluje, and why is this dude...
      On Czechlist?

      I couldn't possibly do a verse in Czech -- no rhyming dictionary,
      you know -- so a couple "a l'americaine" is all I'm good for. I'll
      have a cerne Krusovicke, thanks.

      Cheers!
    • Hana Viansová
      Message 39 of 39 , May 24 12:25 PM