Zoslachotovaci styk

  • Slavomir BELIS
    Message 1 of 1 , Aug 3, 2003
      Hi listmates,

      I would like to come back to the translation of "zoslachtovaci styk". I
      think there has been a discussion on this term here recently and some
      suggested translations were as follows:

      Aktivny zoslachtovaci styk - inward processing

      Pasivny zoslachtovaci styk - outward processing

      Obchod v ramci zoslachtovacieho styku - goods for processing

      I have just come across what seems to be a different or another English term
      for "zoslachtovaci styk" and which I wanted to share with you for your
      reference. It is "refurbishing". It actually follows from a Slovak text
      which reads:

      "V decembri minulého roku bola NR SR schválená tzv. malá novela zákona c.
      179/1998, ktorá riesi otázku aktívneho a pasívneho zuslachtovacieho styku
      (tzv. refurbishing)."

      Slavomir