Vysoka skola ekonomicka

  • Michael Grant
    Message 1 of 1 , Aug 2 11:18 AM
      I seem to remember that the VSE calls itself "University of
      Economics" in English, but I can't find anything to confirm (and it's
      not the translation I'd choose if I had my druthers). Can anyone
      confirm or provide the "official" English version?

      Thanks,
      Michael

      Tel. (+1-817) 577-5239, Fax (+1-817) 514-6413