Re: [Czechlist] Mnam

  • Zdenek_Bobek
    Message 1 of 1 , Aug 2, 2000
      Hey you made me remember,
      When I was rebuilding my house in Adamov, my wife found out there was a big
      huge stack of cans in the local Pramen. We knew the canned food from Prague'
      s Zahradni mesto self Kvet service shop. It was very tasty pork with bamboo
      in spicy sauce. The etikette read Cinese Pork Meat In S'cchuan Style. The
      manager of the shop in Adamov wrote on the board on the top of the stack:
      Cinske maso na cesky zpusob.
      Nobody wanted to buy that, so after several weeks the price went down by
      1,50 Kcs. My wife went there and bought 12 cans. After 3 months or even more
      the price went down to just a half of the price in winter. I went there and
      bought 30 cans! It was not cesky zpusob at all, it was very spicy and hot -
      and for me very good, because I love the S'cchuan style.