Re: [Czechlist] monuments, or heritage

  • Michael Grant
    Message 1 of 6 , Aug 1 12:52 PM
      >Check out this:
      >
      >http://www.ckrumlov.cz/uk/mesto/firmy/i_bryce.htm

      It seems he provides "intermediary services", not to mention
      "geneology tracing".

      Michael

      Tel. (+1-817) 577-5239, Fax (+1-817) 514-6413
      Message 2 of 6 , Aug 2 1:51 AM
        Yes, this is the place full of puns (or pens?)

        Martin

        > And you will be severely punished.
        > Perhaps even sent to the punitentiary.
        >
        > Michael
      • Zdenek_Bobek
        Message 3 of 6 , Aug 2 6:38 AM
          I think the man is Belcher Bryce an american who settled in Cesky Krumlov.
          Quite nice and clever guy. There was something about him and other foregners
          living in the CZ in CT2 about a year ago.

          Bob